Effective Date: August 2012
Welcome to hiitkickboxing.com(the "Website"), the website for H.I.I.T.Kickboxing. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect about our customers on our Website, at the location of business and through interest-based online advertising. The Privacy Notice also describes how we may use that information, how we protect that information and how we share that information.
Information We Collect
We also may collect personal information from you (including your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth and other personal information you provide) in the following circumstances, including when you:
- Sign a membership contract for either adult or kids' classes.
- E-mail or send postal mail to us.
- E-mail or send postal mail to our service providers relating to an issue where they need to contact us.
- Call us for a customer service related issue.
- Sign up on our Website to receive e-mail.
- Participate in our online community blogs or forums.
- Enter our sweepstakes, contests or other promotions.
- Participate in customer research.
- Post photos, stories or other information to our Website, our online community blogs or forums.
- Make a point of sale purchase for merchandise.
When you shop with us, we may collect the following personal information in connection with your transaction:
- If you pay by credit or debit card, you provide us with your account information.
- If you pay by check, you provide us with your checking account information, including your name, address, phone number, checking account number, bank routing number, driver's license number and, in some instances, date of birth.
- If you return merchandise or request a refund or exchange, in some instances, we may request your name, address and some form of identification (e.g., driver's license, military identification or state-issued picture identification).
- The Metrowest Academy periodically takes photos of classes, events, seminars, and other activities at or sponsored by the Metrowest Academy, and may post those on public sites for both business use and re-sale.
Additionally, the information collected using these tools may include your IP address, browser characteristics, operating system, the address of the web page that referred you to our Website, dates and times of Website visits, the language your system uses, and the country and time zone in which your device is located. These automated technologies also permit the collection of "clickstream data," which may include a log of content you access while browsing a website.
Our Website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These linked websites operate independently from the Metrowest Academy of Jiu Jitsu and may have their own privacy notices or policies. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by the Metrowest Academy of Jiu Jitsu, we are not responsible for the websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites. We suggest you review the privacy policies of any linked websites you visit.
How We Protect Your Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal information.
Changes to Our Notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our information practices. We will post a prominent notice on the site to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Notice and indicate when it was most recently updated.